The FasciaBlaster® Improves Muscle Performance, Function and Recovery!
Every athlete knows that three things make all the difference in performance:
1. The range of motion needed for the sport
2. Maximum firing of the muscles
3. Not being in pain
The FasciaBlaster® is even more effective than the foam roller for breaking up adhesions in the fascia that limit the range of motion, blood supply, nerve activity, and muscle output. The FasciaBlaster® can allow the muscles to fire 3x as hard because the nerves that control muscles are stimulated by the FasciaBlaster®.
When fascia is tight, it restricts the nerve signal. Nerves are the messengers that send signals from the brain to the muscles. When the signal is interrupted or choked out, the muscle output is lessened.
Tight fascia also can encase muscles, preventing muscle growth and definition to show through. If you’re big enough, you can actually outgrow your fascia and limit the muscle growth.
In order to recover from a repetitive strain injury involving nerves, it’s imperative to release any fascial adhesions that are restricting the nerve, which means releasing the entire pathway of the nerve so that normal mobility is restored.
This is best accomplished by internally stretching and breaking up the fascial adhesions surrounding the nerves with the FasciaBlaster®, which will allow the adhered areas that affect the nerves to release, and full function, motion and sensory capacity of the nerve will be restored!
- Opens and loosens fascia allowing full nerve signal
- Improves the muscles response to activity
- Causes muscles to fire harder and more efficiently
- Allows the fascia to lay in the cuts and grooves of muscle definition
- Allows for full growth potential
- Improves sports performance
- Increases flexibility
- Great to use as a pre-event nerve stimulator
The FasciaBlaster® is also a great pain management tool for tight, achy muscles, joints and past injuries. The control is now in your hands… literally!